Trading Up Media is actively looking to build our sales team with several 1099 consulting sales representatives (part time, remote, commission only).
We are an up and coming Digital Marketing Agency that provides our customers with true omni-channel marketing strategies that drive results. We rely on data, analytics and the most sought after digital solutions (marketing automation, programmatic advertising, and geofencing and digital direct mail) to help clients connect with their target audience.
If you are passionate about technology and helping businesses grow and have experience selling any of the following products or services, we’d love to talk to you.
- Digital Marketing
- Advertising solutions
The key focus for any new hire will be on new business. The ideal candidate is able to sell strategically to brands and agencies in the fast-moving world of Martech and adtech. We are looking for candidates who are familiar with Marketing Automation, preferably HubSpot. As a HubSpot Agency Partner, we are able to sell, onboard and provide services around the HubSpot software suite.
Our ideal candidate will be strong at setting up meetings and calls. In addition, this person needs to have the dexterity and creativity to deliver a consultative sales approach and cultivate client relationships to generate repeat, long term business.
Benchmarks will include appointment-setting, meetings and sales goals.
A pre-existing rolodex is strongly preferred. Getting appointments needs to be your strength.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and grow accounts, conducting frequent sales calls to sell to their B2B and consumer clients.
- Identify ideal prospects within the territory and grow a book of business.
- Identify goals and needs/requirements of prospects and clients, including budgetary cycles/amounts and key decision-makers.
- Meet and/or exceed regional targets and contribute to the overall online team targets (monthly, quarterly, and annual).
- Conduct account analysis and revenue forecasts regularly.
- Manage and ensure a strong pipeline; make prospecting a part of the regular routine to ensure that new prospects/opportunities are being added to the pipeline on a consistent basis.
Interested in applying? Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Sales Rep”. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We can’t wait to grow with you.